Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Freshmax exports largest KIKU apple crop yetFreshmax, one of Australasia’s largest fresh produce marketers, is for the first time sending KIKU apples to a diverse range of markets including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, North America and Japan.
Building on the success of last year’s program to Taiwan and with an increased 2012 crop, New Zealand grown KIKU apples are available in these new markets right now.
Tracey Burns, Freshmax Division Manager explains the cohesive relationship approach: "We are working together with our customers to launch KIKU in retail, with a very promising uptake so far. KIKU has big potential particularly in South East Asia, and is a strong brand that Freshmax is excited to have in their range."
KIKU apples offer the consumer something special – their superior ruby red colour lifts them above other Fuji apples. As part of a global collaborative marketing group, KIKU provides our global export partners with a very attractive proposition.
For more information:
Tel: +64 21 936 428
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: