Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Freshmax exports largest KIKU apple crop yetFreshmax, one of Australasia’s largest fresh produce marketers, is for the first time sending KIKU apples to a diverse range of markets including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, North America and Japan.
Building on the success of last year’s program to Taiwan and with an increased 2012 crop, New Zealand grown KIKU apples are available in these new markets right now.
Tracey Burns, Freshmax Division Manager explains the cohesive relationship approach: "We are working together with our customers to launch KIKU in retail, with a very promising uptake so far. KIKU has big potential particularly in South East Asia, and is a strong brand that Freshmax is excited to have in their range."
KIKU apples offer the consumer something special – their superior ruby red colour lifts them above other Fuji apples. As part of a global collaborative marketing group, KIKU provides our global export partners with a very attractive proposition.
For more information:
Tel: +64 21 936 428
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: