Job offersmore »
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Avocado exports total $9.9 millionAvocado exports from Peru totalled US$9.9 million between January and March, this year, up 135 percent compared to the same period a year earlier, Peru's Foreign Trade Society (ComexPeru) reported.
ComexPeru said that Peruvian avocado exports showed a positive performance as they rose from 2,500 to 81,542 tons from 2001 to last year.
Among the leading export destinations are the Netherlands with US$6.6 million (66 percent of total exports) and Spain with US$2.2 million (22 percent).
Russia, France and the United States, among others, complete the list with US$1.2 million.
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: