Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Avocado exports total $9.9 millionAvocado exports from Peru totalled US$9.9 million between January and March, this year, up 135 percent compared to the same period a year earlier, Peru's Foreign Trade Society (ComexPeru) reported.
ComexPeru said that Peruvian avocado exports showed a positive performance as they rose from 2,500 to 81,542 tons from 2001 to last year.
Among the leading export destinations are the Netherlands with US$6.6 million (66 percent of total exports) and Spain with US$2.2 million (22 percent).
Russia, France and the United States, among others, complete the list with US$1.2 million.
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: