Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
During the 2011/2012 season
Mexico: Avocados From Mexico expects to export over 750 million lbs to the U.S.
Avocados From Mexico hopes to have a large supply of Hass avocados for fall and winter.
"Avocados From Mexico hopes once again be the market leader in the 2012/2013 season. We hope that the export volume will increase as a result of increased local production of avocados in Mexico," says Eduardo Serena, Director of APEAM Marketing. For years, Avocados From Mexico has maintained a market leadership and hopes to continue having it by providing a large volume of the fruit. The Mexican company strives to present high quality fruit and consistent in flavor all year round.
where trees produce naturally 4 times a year, resulting in consistent production of avocados during the all the year in a great variety of levels and sizes.
For more information:
Tel: +1 312 953 9581
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: