Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
During the 2011/2012 season
Mexico: Avocados From Mexico expects to export over 750 million lbs to the U.S.
Avocados From Mexico hopes to have a large supply of Hass avocados for fall and winter.
"Avocados From Mexico hopes once again be the market leader in the 2012/2013 season. We hope that the export volume will increase as a result of increased local production of avocados in Mexico," says Eduardo Serena, Director of APEAM Marketing. For years, Avocados From Mexico has maintained a market leadership and hopes to continue having it by providing a large volume of the fruit. The Mexican company strives to present high quality fruit and consistent in flavor all year round.
where trees produce naturally 4 times a year, resulting in consistent production of avocados during the all the year in a great variety of levels and sizes.
For more information:
Tel: +1 312 953 9581
Publication date: 5/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: