Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Chilean Fruit Exporters Association refutes Brazilian grape ban claimIt seems that there is some mis-information doing the rounds, regarding Chilean grapes and Brazilian market access. The Chilean Fruit Exporters Association has issued the following statement regarding this:
The Chilean Fruit Exporters Association (ASOEX) would like to categorically deny the information circulated recently in different trade media that Chilean table grapes had been banned from entering the Brazilian market after the alleged discovery of a quarantine pest. This is completely false and misleading information that in no way reflects the current market access situation. The Brazilian market is an important destination for Chilean produce and will continue to be so in the future.
Publication date: 5/7/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: