Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: PMA and Meister Media Worldwide Host Fresh ConnectionsSpecialty fresh produce professionals will have the opportunity to connect and network with leaders from all sectors of the Mexican fresh produce supply chain at Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Connections: Mexico, a one-day conference and exposition held in partnership with Meister Media Worldwide on May 17.
Attendees will hear from a range of subject-matter experts including: keynote speakers Bryan Silbermann, president and CEO, PMA, and Rich Dachman, vice president produce, Sysco, and chairman of PMA’s Board of Directors, presenting “A Year of Global Challenges and Opportunities;” Luiz Alberto Cruz, general manager, AVQ Consultoría Integral, S.C., and Martin Ley, vice president, Del Campo Supreme, Inc., discussing what food safety means to Mexico; Ed Treacy, vice president supply chain efficiencies, PMA, leading a panel discussion on Produce Traceability Initiative; and Roger Gay, president, Cocanmex, and Armando Célis, Empacadores de Mangos de Exportación, sharing best practices and case studies. Details follow:
Event Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Event Location: Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara
For more information:
Publication date: 5/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: