Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: PMA and Meister Media Worldwide Host Fresh ConnectionsSpecialty fresh produce professionals will have the opportunity to connect and network with leaders from all sectors of the Mexican fresh produce supply chain at Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Connections: Mexico, a one-day conference and exposition held in partnership with Meister Media Worldwide on May 17.
Attendees will hear from a range of subject-matter experts including: keynote speakers Bryan Silbermann, president and CEO, PMA, and Rich Dachman, vice president produce, Sysco, and chairman of PMA’s Board of Directors, presenting “A Year of Global Challenges and Opportunities;” Luiz Alberto Cruz, general manager, AVQ Consultoría Integral, S.C., and Martin Ley, vice president, Del Campo Supreme, Inc., discussing what food safety means to Mexico; Ed Treacy, vice president supply chain efficiencies, PMA, leading a panel discussion on Produce Traceability Initiative; and Roger Gay, president, Cocanmex, and Armando Célis, Empacadores de Mangos de Exportación, sharing best practices and case studies. Details follow:
Event Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Event Location: Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara
For more information:
Publication date: 5/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: