Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: PMA and Meister Media Worldwide Host Fresh ConnectionsSpecialty fresh produce professionals will have the opportunity to connect and network with leaders from all sectors of the Mexican fresh produce supply chain at Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Connections: Mexico, a one-day conference and exposition held in partnership with Meister Media Worldwide on May 17.
Attendees will hear from a range of subject-matter experts including: keynote speakers Bryan Silbermann, president and CEO, PMA, and Rich Dachman, vice president produce, Sysco, and chairman of PMA’s Board of Directors, presenting “A Year of Global Challenges and Opportunities;” Luiz Alberto Cruz, general manager, AVQ Consultoría Integral, S.C., and Martin Ley, vice president, Del Campo Supreme, Inc., discussing what food safety means to Mexico; Ed Treacy, vice president supply chain efficiencies, PMA, leading a panel discussion on Produce Traceability Initiative; and Roger Gay, president, Cocanmex, and Armando Célis, Empacadores de Mangos de Exportación, sharing best practices and case studies. Details follow:
Event Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Event Location: Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara
For more information:
Publication date: 5/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: