Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Fairtrade grapes continuityThe previously announced Fairtrade Indian green grapes, a 'World First' have arrived at UNIVEG Katopé. The grape quality is very good, with samples passing mandatory testing, the fruit is now destined for UNIVEG Katopé UK’s retailer customers, and the public.
The Fairtrade Foundation will be promoting this world first through their press and marketing media.
Also arriving at the Spalding based facility has been late season, Fairtrade Chilean red seedless grape. UNIVEG’s bi-coloured grape offer provides continuity of supply which now runs through to the Northern Hemisphere new season fruit; this will begin with Fairtrade Egyptian green grape in early June.
These sourcing successes give UNIVEG the unique position of being able to offer a 10-month continuous supply of Fairtrade Seedless grape, comprising green, red and black seedless varieties, with the aim of 52-week full supply by 2013.
For more information:
Tel: +44 1775 716522
Mob: +44 787 9 298 298
Fax: + 44 1775 711571
Publication date: 5/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: