Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: NYK Line reports $903 million lossesNYK Line has blamed declining revenue and rising costs for producing a net loss of 72.8 billion yen ($903 million) for its 2011 fiscal year ended March 31. However, the company predicts a profit for the current financial year.
NYKís liner shipping division reported an operating loss of $545 million, reversing a $387 million profit in fiscal 2010, as revenue fell 9.4 percent to $5.3 billion. The loss on recurring liner operations was $566 million, compared with a recurring profit of $351 million a year earlier.
NYK President Yasumi Kudo forecast a $287 million profit this year on a 10.6 percent increase in group revenue to $25 billion.
Publication date: 5/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: