Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Maroc Late available from LukassenThe company Nieuwegein Lukassen, The Netherlands, will this season again import citrus from Morocco. Lukassen supplies, from the region of Beni Mellal, the full package of citrus from shipper Agrumco, under the brand Bingo. The company also imports the "Soleil de Moulouya" brand from Berkane through supplier Madagh.
"We had Maroc Late available a few weeks ago and will continue until August," says Jerry Lukassen. "The citrus is of good quality. We now get five to ten containers per week, but once the market improves, the volumes will go up. Now the prices are moderate with rates between 8 and 9 Euro for the better qualities. "
Publication date: 4/26/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: