Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- Panama: The first industrial commercial nursery certified to produce and export seedlings
Exchange ratesmore »
Released by INIA and Biofrutales
New table grape variety is on the makert in Chile
The event was held at the Hyatt Hotel, where this variety developed by the Program of Genetic Improvement from Vid with the support of PBCT - Conicyt and INNOVA Corfo, was presented.
The Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA) and Biofrutales, Fruit Biotechnology Consortium, presented on Monday, 23 April,
the new variety of national table grape called Iniagrape-one, blue-black colored, productive and with a good postharvest performance.
Regarding the scope of the initiative, the manager of FEDEFRUTA, Juan Carlos Sepulveda, emphasized that "our goal is to enhance the competitiveness of the industry and we see that producers have more access to more varieties and new opportunities."
Publication date: 4/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: