Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Released by INIA and Biofrutales
New table grape variety is on the makert in Chile
The event was held at the Hyatt Hotel, where this variety developed by the Program of Genetic Improvement from Vid with the support of PBCT - Conicyt and INNOVA Corfo, was presented.
The Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA) and Biofrutales, Fruit Biotechnology Consortium, presented on Monday, 23 April,
the new variety of national table grape called Iniagrape-one, blue-black colored, productive and with a good postharvest performance.
Regarding the scope of the initiative, the manager of FEDEFRUTA, Juan Carlos Sepulveda, emphasized that "our goal is to enhance the competitiveness of the industry and we see that producers have more access to more varieties and new opportunities."
Publication date: 4/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: