Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Released by INIA and Biofrutales
New table grape variety is on the makert in Chile
The event was held at the Hyatt Hotel, where this variety developed by the Program of Genetic Improvement from Vid with the support of PBCT - Conicyt and INNOVA Corfo, was presented.
The Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA) and Biofrutales, Fruit Biotechnology Consortium, presented on Monday, 23 April,
the new variety of national table grape called Iniagrape-one, blue-black colored, productive and with a good postharvest performance.
Regarding the scope of the initiative, the manager of FEDEFRUTA, Juan Carlos Sepulveda, emphasized that "our goal is to enhance the competitiveness of the industry and we see that producers have more access to more varieties and new opportunities."
Publication date: 4/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: