Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Southern Hemisphere pear imports down
The early pear supply started in the southern hemisphere at a brisk pace in Argentina and then decreased, and Chile held with some reduction, so that the total volume sent to date is lower than 2011 and greater than 2010.
This offer has performed well in the market, helped by lower U.S. Bartlet stock and import prices were placed above those of last season, although somewhat lower than in 2010.
Source: SEF / agrovalle
Publication date: 4/24/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: