Job offersmore »
- Breeders, Soy, Corn and Sugar Cane Division - Brazil
- Product Manager Tomato - US (California)
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
- Associate Breeder Cucumber (FT) - Haelen, the Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We will focus on other markets, when Russia comes back there will be no more apples for them"
- How will the embargo on European, Moldovan and Ukrainian apples influence the Russian market?
- Jacco Merkens only Dutch grower with Red Love
- Drones could grow to $11 billion industry by 2024
- French Fry Revolution by introducing Sort-to-Spec
Top 5 - last week
- Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- Vertical farming taking root in Pennsylvania
- "The impact of Citrus Black Spot measures on importers is currently not very big"
- Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- UK: Don't waste your money on organic food
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The early pear supply started in the southern hemisphere at a brisk pace in Argentina and then decreased, and Chile held with some reduction, so that the total volume sent to date is lower than 2011 and greater than 2010.
This offer has performed well in the market, helped by lower U.S. Bartlet stock and import prices were placed above those of last season, although somewhat lower than in 2010.
Source: SEF / agrovalle
Publication date: 4/24/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: