Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Southern Hemisphere pear imports down
The early pear supply started in the southern hemisphere at a brisk pace in Argentina and then decreased, and Chile held with some reduction, so that the total volume sent to date is lower than 2011 and greater than 2010.
This offer has performed well in the market, helped by lower U.S. Bartlet stock and import prices were placed above those of last season, although somewhat lower than in 2010.
Source: SEF / agrovalle
Publication date: 4/24/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: