Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Morrisons relaunches 'Fresh in'Morrisons is to highlight its seasonal offering to customers by bringing back its ‘Fresh In’ campaign for the second year running.
The marketing campaign will kick off next week with the arrival of Jersey Royal potatoes in-store and will continue throughout the year for British strawberries and British apples. In addition, the campaign will also highlight the regional variations that are available in specific stores such as Kentish and Cornish loose potatoes.
Andrew Garton, Morrisons’ head of produce, said: "We are committed to sourcing British wherever possible and our 'Fresh In' campaign will enable us to showcase our fresh, British produce when it is at its very best and most affordable for our customers. Our strong relationships with British farmers help us to get items from the field to our stores as quickly as possible so our customers can pick up the freshest produce during their weekly shop".
Publication date: 4/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: