Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Citrus Australia steps up in the RiverinaCitrus Australia executives will be back in the Riverina again on 17, 18 and 19 April, meeting local citrus growers to discuss their needs and priorities following the recent closure of Riverina Citrus.
Citrus Australia has already stepped up to preserve essential services and advice in the Riverina, including the provision of a fact sheet on the Impacts and Management of Flooding and Waterlogging in Citrus Orchards.
Citrus Australia representatives have also attended fruit fly meetings in Griffith and been nominated to the NSW Biosecurity Working Group.
In addition tio this they have opened discussion with NSW DPI and other potential service providers on the continuation of essential industry services including fruit maturity testing and crop forecasting. Also, they have started formation of the Riverina Regional Advisory Committee to advise the Citrus Australia Board on priority issues affecting the Riverina citrus industry.
Grower meetings will be held on;
• Tuesday 17 April at 2pm, Sergi Farm 1775 Slopes Rd, Tharbogang
• Wednesday 18 April at 5.30pm Griffith Southside Leagues Club
Citrus Australia will also be meeting with representatives of Griffith and District Citrus Growers and Leeton Citrus Growers as well as grower/packer meetings in Leeton.
For more information
Tel: +1 0418 891 814
Publication date: 4/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: