Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Citrus Australia steps up in the RiverinaCitrus Australia executives will be back in the Riverina again on 17, 18 and 19 April, meeting local citrus growers to discuss their needs and priorities following the recent closure of Riverina Citrus.
Citrus Australia has already stepped up to preserve essential services and advice in the Riverina, including the provision of a fact sheet on the Impacts and Management of Flooding and Waterlogging in Citrus Orchards.
Citrus Australia representatives have also attended fruit fly meetings in Griffith and been nominated to the NSW Biosecurity Working Group.
In addition tio this they have opened discussion with NSW DPI and other potential service providers on the continuation of essential industry services including fruit maturity testing and crop forecasting. Also, they have started formation of the Riverina Regional Advisory Committee to advise the Citrus Australia Board on priority issues affecting the Riverina citrus industry.
Grower meetings will be held on;
• Tuesday 17 April at 2pm, Sergi Farm 1775 Slopes Rd, Tharbogang
• Wednesday 18 April at 5.30pm Griffith Southside Leagues Club
Citrus Australia will also be meeting with representatives of Griffith and District Citrus Growers and Leeton Citrus Growers as well as grower/packer meetings in Leeton.
For more information
Tel: +1 0418 891 814
Publication date: 4/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: