Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Denmark: Maersk Line to make loss despite risesMaersk Line is expecting a loss again this year, despite increasing freight rates according to the chairman of parent group A.P. Moller-Maersk.
A.P. Moller-Maersk, the Danish shipping and oil group, said in its annual report in late February that it expected its Maersk Liner Business to have a "negative result in 2012 as a consequence of excess capacity."
The outlook was issued before the rate rises, however, chairman, Michael Pram Rasmussen, said that the view was withheld even now.
He also repeated that the A.P. Moller-Maersk group as a whole expected a positive full-year 2012 result, but below the result for 2011.
Publication date: 4/13/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: