Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Denmark: Maersk Line to make loss despite risesMaersk Line is expecting a loss again this year, despite increasing freight rates according to the chairman of parent group A.P. Moller-Maersk.
A.P. Moller-Maersk, the Danish shipping and oil group, said in its annual report in late February that it expected its Maersk Liner Business to have a "negative result in 2012 as a consequence of excess capacity."
The outlook was issued before the rate rises, however, chairman, Michael Pram Rasmussen, said that the view was withheld even now.
He also repeated that the A.P. Moller-Maersk group as a whole expected a positive full-year 2012 result, but below the result for 2011.
Publication date: 4/13/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: