Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Denmark: Maersk Line to make loss despite risesMaersk Line is expecting a loss again this year, despite increasing freight rates according to the chairman of parent group A.P. Moller-Maersk.
A.P. Moller-Maersk, the Danish shipping and oil group, said in its annual report in late February that it expected its Maersk Liner Business to have a "negative result in 2012 as a consequence of excess capacity."
The outlook was issued before the rate rises, however, chairman, Michael Pram Rasmussen, said that the view was withheld even now.
He also repeated that the A.P. Moller-Maersk group as a whole expected a positive full-year 2012 result, but below the result for 2011.
Publication date: 4/13/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: