Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Bonapak welcomes Dana GiaconeBonipak Produce, one of California's leading produce growers based in Santa Maria, is pleased to announce the addition of Dana Giacone as the new National Accounts/Business Development Manager, effective immediately. In her new position, Giacone will help the family-owned business expand their customer base and seek out new business development opportunities.
"Dana's talents and determination will be a perfect addition to our team as we continue to meet our strategic direction," said Don Klusendorf, Bonipak's Director of Sales and Marketing.
Originally from the Central Valley, Giacone has been a Central Coast resident for the last 15 years. Giacone has a Bachelor's of Science degree in Agribusiness from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and is a graduate of Cornell University's Produce Executive Development Program. She began her career with the California Table Grape Commission and spent 10 years at River Ranch Fresh Foods LLC in Salinas, California, where she worked with retailers, wholesalers, processors and foodservice distributors.
Giacone has an extensive history in the produce industry. Prior to joining the Bonipak team, she served two years as the Manager of West Coast Operations at Southern Specialties in Southern California, where she focused on expanding the company's customer base and product lines.
"I am looking forward to the opportunity to work with customers in building programs and developing the business. I am from the area and have been watching Bonipak's growth and expansion throughout my career. I am excited to be a part of their future," said Giacone.
For more information:
Tel: +1 805.439.2202
Publication date: 4/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: