Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"learn from EHEC crisis"
Germany wants emergency crisis planThe EHEC crisis of 2011 has made clear that a coordinated collaboration between all parties involved, in the provinces as well as locally, is urgently needed to contain threats to the health of the population quickly. Communication also plays a vital role in this. Not just to protect the people, but also to prevent economic damage due to false accusations.
The 'Task Force' created during the EHEC crisis, consisting of experts from the provinces and experts from the European instance for food safety, could bring up results quickly, but before the export group started work, the EHEC crisis was already in full swing. This is why the German Federal Government is planning the creation of an emergency plan, which has strict guidelines from calling together a 'Task Force food safety' in case of a similar crisis. The emergency plan should also state which people will supply the country and provinces of information, and when.
Publication date: 4/13/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: