Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Migros 163.2 million Lira lossMigros Ticaret AS, a Turkish supermarket chain which is owned by a group led by private equity firm BC Partners Ltd., reported a full-year loss of 163.2 million liras ($91 million), beating estimates.
The loss compared with a profit of 42.6 million liras in 2010, Migros said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. The company was expected to report a loss of 189.2 million liras, according to the average of 14 analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Publication date: 4/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: