Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Migros 163.2 million Lira lossMigros Ticaret AS, a Turkish supermarket chain which is owned by a group led by private equity firm BC Partners Ltd., reported a full-year loss of 163.2 million liras ($91 million), beating estimates.
The loss compared with a profit of 42.6 million liras in 2010, Migros said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. The company was expected to report a loss of 189.2 million liras, according to the average of 14 analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Publication date: 4/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: