Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Migros 163.2 million Lira lossMigros Ticaret AS, a Turkish supermarket chain which is owned by a group led by private equity firm BC Partners Ltd., reported a full-year loss of 163.2 million liras ($91 million), beating estimates.
The loss compared with a profit of 42.6 million liras in 2010, Migros said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. The company was expected to report a loss of 189.2 million liras, according to the average of 14 analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Publication date: 4/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: