Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian interest in Macedonian fruit and vegRussian investors from Rostov are showing interest in Macedonia. They are looking to construct purchasing centres for fruits, vegetables and other agricultural produce from the country.
This was stated on Monday by Vice PM and Minister of Finance Zoran Stavreski, as he spoke of investment opportunities to Rostov based entrepreneurs.
"This is our first day in the Rostov region in Russia. We are not here by chance, because we believe that the Moscow region has been explored significantly. It was interesting to present what Macedonia is offering to Russian businessmen with respect to foreign investments regarding projects related to energy, real estates, agriculture and so on," Minister Stavreski stated after the presentation at the Rostov Region Chamber of Trade, made up of 650 enterprises.
"I think that Macedonia's offer of fruit, vegetables and other agricultural products is quite interesting. The region is a big market and Macedonia has the opportunity to increase its export of agricultural products. The favourable results yielded in the past couple of years could be improved with a direct foreign investment by opening a purchasing centre by Russian investors in Macedonia," stated Stavreski.
Publication date: 4/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: