Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: Radiation found in mushroomslevels of radiation higher than the new government limited have been discovered in mushrooms and vegetables in Miyagi Prefecture, according to local authorities.
The news was announced last week and comes after the central government had lowered the allowed limited to 100 becquerels per kilogram from 500 becquerels.
Shittake mushrooms in the prefecture were found to contain 350 becquerels of radioactive cesium.
Publication date: 4/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: