Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: Radiation found in mushroomslevels of radiation higher than the new government limited have been discovered in mushrooms and vegetables in Miyagi Prefecture, according to local authorities.
The news was announced last week and comes after the central government had lowered the allowed limited to 100 becquerels per kilogram from 500 becquerels.
Shittake mushrooms in the prefecture were found to contain 350 becquerels of radioactive cesium.
Publication date: 4/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: