Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: Radiation found in mushroomslevels of radiation higher than the new government limited have been discovered in mushrooms and vegetables in Miyagi Prefecture, according to local authorities.
The news was announced last week and comes after the central government had lowered the allowed limited to 100 becquerels per kilogram from 500 becquerels.
Shittake mushrooms in the prefecture were found to contain 350 becquerels of radioactive cesium.
Publication date: 4/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: