Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Morocco: APNM ensuring the future of Nadorcott tangerinesThe Association of Nadorcott Producers in Morocco (APNM) was set up to form a federation and represent the interests of Nadorcott producers and exporters in Morocco.
The role of the association is to implement the preservation, protection, promotion and development of the variety of Nadorcott tangerine tree in Morocoo.
Its main missions are ensuring the development the Nadorcott tangerine in Morocco, also to organise meetings, seminars and conferences with growers to promote awareness, encourage cooperation between growers and to educated about the production of Nadorcott tangerines.
The Moroccan Association aims to manage the good quality from Morocco at an international level through a quality label: the Afourer® label.
The association is made up of all the producers in Morocco equipped with a production licence for the Nadorcott tangerine tree. Membership is thus compulsory and linked to the production licence.
Until now, APNM has been set up to preserve, protect and promote a Nadorcott tangerine of quality and in order to make a difference “from the top” to the Morocco origin. This is why a specific specification was established as well as quality controls made by an independent outer body.
In the future, the APNM anticipates working at structuring and coordinating a common marketing policy and marketing strategy for exporters (who for the time being have their own distinct marketing strategies), in order to reinforce the marketing efficiency of operators the positioning of the product and of the brand with all client countries, also increase the visibility of the product and of the brand with all consumers.
The export season for the Nadorcott tangerine runs from mid January to May.
For more information:
PB Conseil Agency
+33 612 99 00 27
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: