Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Turners & Growers to meet with ZespriRadio New Zealand has reported that Turners & Growers is calling a truce with Zespri after aggressively campaigning to break the kiwifruit exporter's stranglehold on the offshore market.
The change of direction comes as Turners & Growers appoints a new senior management team, following a majority share buy out by German company BayWa.
The new chief executive, Geoff Hipkins, only took office officially on Tuesday, but has already arranged a meeting with Zespri to discuss an end to the ongoing battle over export rights.
Zespri says it welcomes Turners and Growers' new approach, which appears to be much more reasonable and pragmatic.
Mr Hipkins says the two companies need to work together.
To hear the interview with Geoff Hipkins click here
Publication date: 4/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: