Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Turners & Growers to meet with ZespriRadio New Zealand has reported that Turners & Growers is calling a truce with Zespri after aggressively campaigning to break the kiwifruit exporter's stranglehold on the offshore market.
The change of direction comes as Turners & Growers appoints a new senior management team, following a majority share buy out by German company BayWa.
The new chief executive, Geoff Hipkins, only took office officially on Tuesday, but has already arranged a meeting with Zespri to discuss an end to the ongoing battle over export rights.
Zespri says it welcomes Turners and Growers' new approach, which appears to be much more reasonable and pragmatic.
Mr Hipkins says the two companies need to work together.
To hear the interview with Geoff Hipkins click here
Publication date: 4/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: