Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces BioFoggerBioSafe Systems is proud to introduce the new BioFogger. The BioFogger provides a compact vertical rotomolded 15 gallon plastic tank mounted on heavy duty wheels and a built in handle. The fogger uses compressed air to generate a 15 micron fog through three air/water nozzles mounted on a stainless steel adjustable mast.
The BioFogger is available with a programmable time to allow the unit to pulse on and off, maximizing both efficacy and the use of most air compressors. This easy to use Fogger produces a high volume of fog that may be used for both humidification and chemical applications of BioSafe Systems products such as AzaGuard Broad Spectrum Insecticide/Nematicide, ZeroTol 2.0, and StorOx 2.0.
For more information:
Tel: +1 888 2733088
Publication date: 4/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: