Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Frost hits European fruit and vegetable sector hard
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
20% more exhibitors at Asia Fruit LogisticaThere has been an impressive 20 per cent increase in new exhibitors signing up to take part in Asia's Fruit Logistica.
The show, Asia’s leading fresh produce trade event, is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, and this year promises to be bigger and better than it has ever been before.
The latest companies signing up for the first time include Asia Holland AV (The Netherlands), Zeus Kiwi (Greece), Farmsecure Fruit and Capespan (South Africa), Fruits and Greens (Vietnam), which shows the growing global interest in the show. Already companies from 28 countries across five continents have registered to exhibit later this year.
To further showcase their services and products in the exciting Asian market, so far 10 countries - Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands and New Zealand - will be hosting pavilions and representing their respective nations.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +662 9414600
Publication date: 4/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: