Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
20% more exhibitors at Asia Fruit LogisticaThere has been an impressive 20 per cent increase in new exhibitors signing up to take part in Asia's Fruit Logistica.
The show, Asia’s leading fresh produce trade event, is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, and this year promises to be bigger and better than it has ever been before.
The latest companies signing up for the first time include Asia Holland AV (The Netherlands), Zeus Kiwi (Greece), Farmsecure Fruit and Capespan (South Africa), Fruits and Greens (Vietnam), which shows the growing global interest in the show. Already companies from 28 countries across five continents have registered to exhibit later this year.
To further showcase their services and products in the exciting Asian market, so far 10 countries - Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands and New Zealand - will be hosting pavilions and representing their respective nations.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +662 9414600
Publication date: 4/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: