Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
20% more exhibitors at Asia Fruit LogisticaThere has been an impressive 20 per cent increase in new exhibitors signing up to take part in Asia's Fruit Logistica.
The show, Asia’s leading fresh produce trade event, is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, and this year promises to be bigger and better than it has ever been before.
The latest companies signing up for the first time include Asia Holland AV (The Netherlands), Zeus Kiwi (Greece), Farmsecure Fruit and Capespan (South Africa), Fruits and Greens (Vietnam), which shows the growing global interest in the show. Already companies from 28 countries across five continents have registered to exhibit later this year.
To further showcase their services and products in the exciting Asian market, so far 10 countries - Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands and New Zealand - will be hosting pavilions and representing their respective nations.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +662 9414600
Publication date: 4/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: