Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Free food safety & CanadaGAP webinarOn April 30, companies wishing to learn more about the Canadian Horticultural Council's CanadaGAP On-Farm Food Safety Program can participate in a free one-hour webinar that will provide an overview of the program, information on certification, and a Q&A period.
The interactive webinar is being hosted by the Guelph Food Technology Centre (GFTC), an accredited certification body for the CanadaGAP program.
As an increasing number of buyers (including Loblaw Companies Limited, McCain Foods Canada, Simplot Canada, Lamb-Weston, Cavendish and others) require their suppliers to be CanadaGAP-certified, enrolment in the program continues to increase.
The agenda includes an introduction, followed by an overview of CanadaGAP, GFTC's role as a certification body, concluding with a questions and answer session.
Heather Gale, CanadaGAP National Program Manager, Canadian Horticultural Council
Stefanie Sonneveld, CanadaGAP Scheme Manager, GFTC
Registration: Please follow this link to the Webinar Series section to register:
Title: CanadaGAP Live Webinar - GFSI Certification for Growers
Date: Monday April 30, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. To attend the webinar you will need an internet connection, a web browser and Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or greater.
For more information:
Tel: +1 613 226 4880 ext. 214
Tel: +1 519 495 0942
Publication date: 4/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: