Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: A new look and new website for SiraneInternational packaging design, development and manufacturing company Sirane has unveiled a new corporate look and a new website – www.sirane.com.
The 2012 rebrand comes following spectacular growth since the innovative company was founded in Telford, Shropshire, just 10 years ago.
The product range is now so extensive Sirane has formed four divisions, Food Packaging, Medical & Healthcare, Horticultural and Industrial.
Managing director and co-founder, Simon Balderson, said: "With Sirane now operating on a global level, we felt it was time to create four divisions.
"The divisions make it easier for customers to understand all the areas in which we operate and to understand what we can for their business.”
A new corporate logo and four division logos have each been given their own colour, with the logo designed to more accurately reflect the ethos of Sirane.
"The logo is everything Sirane is; organic, exciting, vibrant and modern. The water drop and the leaf demonstrate the potential for huge growth from a small idea."
"Nurture something carefully and the possibilities are huge," said Ian Beardsall, director or product, process and development and co-founder.
After months of work a new website backing up the new corporate image is finally live. The website maps out in a simple fashion the areas in which the company operates, with each division being allocated their own individual section.
"Feedback on the new site has been very positive," said Mr Beardsall, "The site can now help move Sirane onto a whole new level, operating on a truly global basis."
Sirane is an innovative packaging design, development, manufacture and solutions company which specialises in areas including absorbency and ovenable/microwaveable products, compostable packaging, films, boards, pads, and much more.
Product development is a key area of the business.
"We have also recently taken on an additional design engineer to cope with the demand, demand which should only increase thanks to the rebranding," added Mr Beardsall.
For more information:
Tel: 0044 1952 230055
Publication date: 3/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: