Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pace to expand in Pacific NorthwestPace International is pleased to announce its acquisition of the agricultural product line and servicing division of CH2O, Inc., effective March 30, 2012. This acquisition resulted from the two companies’ common goals to provide and sustain the highest quality of field services and support to the fresh fruit packing industry.
This acquisition strengthens Pace’s field servicing capabilities ensuring superior delivery of products and solutions to the Pacific Northwest postharvest industry. This increase in Pace’s service professionals will allow Pace to expand the delivery of new products and innovative solutions to the industry. Pace will gain two Lab Technicians (substantially augmenting Pace’s fruit residues analysis laboratory), three Field/Equipment Service Representatives and one Account Manager, Chad Stratton.
George Lobisser, President & CEO of Pace International comments, "As a post harvest market-leader, Pace is committed to significant R&D and we are always looking to expand our field service personnel. CH2O’s expertise in water treatment means their people are highly committed to regular customer service visits as well as support tools documenting these visits…this fits very well within our business strategy."
Tom Iverson, co-owner of CH2O adds, "This is a great opportunity to maintain the high quality of services both our companies offer. Our customers gain the best of both worlds…Access to Pace’s new products and plant sciences group and CH2O’s service approach."
For more information:
Tel: +1 206-331-4716
Publication date: 3/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: