Job offersmore »
- Museum Scientist - Davis, United States (CA)
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
- Agent d’assurance en France
- Propagation Grower (Delta, BC)
- EXPORT AREA MANAGER NORTH WEST EUROPE
- Farm Manager - France
- Customer oriented Technical representative North America
- Agriculture Consultant - Vietnam
- International Sales Manager - Global
- Sales Representative - Kingsville, Canada (ON)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tacler Livestreammore »
Switzerland: Above average sales of vegetable stocks
The vegetable stocks in Swiss storage decrease faster than average. The quantity of carrots in stock was, on 15 March still 17,746 tons as is apparent from the most recent figures of the Swiss Bureau for the vegetable cultivation (SZG). The stock decreased by more than the average within a month, namely by 9,236 tons. The present stock is below the average of the last three years.
There is still a lot of celeriac in store, namely 3,946 tons. This is clearly more than the average. But the decrease of the stocks of celeriac also went faster than normal. Storage premises still have over 1,395 tons of red cabbage and 2,208 tons of white cabbage. Especially the stocks of white cabbage decreased fast. The stored quantity of onions amounted to 10,137 tons on 15 March.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: