Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Okechamp fully owns Dutch F&F EuropeOn March 15th, 2012, Okechamp finalised the transaction of taking over the remaining 35% of the shares of F&F Europe - the Dutch manufacturer of frozen mushrooms. In November 2008, Okechamp acquired the controlling interest of 65% of the shares of this company from the former owner - Jothima. At that time, the method and the date of the acquisition of the minority interest was also agreed. Now, having finalised the transaction, Okechamp owns 100% of the shares in this company.
Taking over the full control of F&F Europe is the consequence of Okechamp strategy, which we have been consistently implementing for several years. Today, F&F is an important element of Okechamp Group and one of the European leaders in the category of frozen mushrooms. The takeover of 100% of the shares confirms the achievement of business objectives which we set for ourselves in 2008.
We are present at all logistical stages of the mushroom business, from the production of compost and growing mushrooms, to their processing. We are developing organically and in this way we want to continue to strengthen our position as a reliable mushroom supplier on the European market - says Leszek Ejsmont – President of Okechamp.
Just as it was before, F&F Europe will remain an independent company which will operate within the structure of Okechamp Capital Group.
Since 2008, many optimising changes have been implemented in F&F Europe, which will continue in order to increase the competitiveness of the offer of frozen mushrooms on the market, which will strengthen the position of F&F and the relations with the existing and new customers of the company.
For more information, please visit: www.okechamp.pl.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: