Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Get "Easter Brunch Blues" in good way!
Canada: British Columbia-grown blueberries for EasterWith Easter just around the corner, home cooks are beginning to think about family gatherings for the holiday. Families and friends often get together for a decadent brunch-lots of fun for the guests, but not always so much fun for the host!
For those doing the planning and cooking this year: relax, BC blueberries have you covered! Naturally sweet and packed full of stress-busting antioxidants, they're the perfect addition to brunch, with dishes that are both healthy and delicious. Even better, British Columbia-grown blueberries are as close as the freezer aisle of your grocery store.
Whether your menu will feature sweet or savoury dishes, drinks or desserts, the BCBlueberry.com website is full of great ideas to bring to your table. A Blueberry Brunch Bake is an easy way to serve a crowd: just prepare the night before and put into the oven before your guests arrive. Looking for a dish with an elegant touch? Blueberry Almond Crepes deliver a simple and delicious sophistication to your brunch menu. Why not start the day with a creamy Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie to power you through the Easter feast? These recipes and more can be found at www.BCBlueberry.com/site/recipes.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: