Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Get "Easter Brunch Blues" in good way!
Canada: British Columbia-grown blueberries for EasterWith Easter just around the corner, home cooks are beginning to think about family gatherings for the holiday. Families and friends often get together for a decadent brunch-lots of fun for the guests, but not always so much fun for the host!
For those doing the planning and cooking this year: relax, BC blueberries have you covered! Naturally sweet and packed full of stress-busting antioxidants, they're the perfect addition to brunch, with dishes that are both healthy and delicious. Even better, British Columbia-grown blueberries are as close as the freezer aisle of your grocery store.
Whether your menu will feature sweet or savoury dishes, drinks or desserts, the BCBlueberry.com website is full of great ideas to bring to your table. A Blueberry Brunch Bake is an easy way to serve a crowd: just prepare the night before and put into the oven before your guests arrive. Looking for a dish with an elegant touch? Blueberry Almond Crepes deliver a simple and delicious sophistication to your brunch menu. Why not start the day with a creamy Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie to power you through the Easter feast? These recipes and more can be found at www.BCBlueberry.com/site/recipes.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: