Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta announces bond issueSyngenta has announced the successful issue of USD7 50 million in US dollar denominated bonds, comprising a USD 500 million bond with a ten year maturity and a USD 250 million bond with a thirty year maturity.
The offer was made pursuant to Syngenta's automatic shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 16, 2011 and a prospectus supplement thereto. The proceeds of the bond will be used for general corporate purposes.
John Ramsay, Syngenta CFO, said: "We have taken advantage of current favorable market conditions in order to further enhance our debt maturity profile. This bond issue is part of our normal funding requirements."
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: