Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta announces bond issueSyngenta has announced the successful issue of USD7 50 million in US dollar denominated bonds, comprising a USD 500 million bond with a ten year maturity and a USD 250 million bond with a thirty year maturity.
The offer was made pursuant to Syngenta's automatic shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 16, 2011 and a prospectus supplement thereto. The proceeds of the bond will be used for general corporate purposes.
John Ramsay, Syngenta CFO, said: "We have taken advantage of current favorable market conditions in order to further enhance our debt maturity profile. This bond issue is part of our normal funding requirements."
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: