Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta announces bond issueSyngenta has announced the successful issue of USD7 50 million in US dollar denominated bonds, comprising a USD 500 million bond with a ten year maturity and a USD 250 million bond with a thirty year maturity.
The offer was made pursuant to Syngenta's automatic shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 16, 2011 and a prospectus supplement thereto. The proceeds of the bond will be used for general corporate purposes.
John Ramsay, Syngenta CFO, said: "We have taken advantage of current favorable market conditions in order to further enhance our debt maturity profile. This bond issue is part of our normal funding requirements."
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: