Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta announces bond issueSyngenta has announced the successful issue of USD7 50 million in US dollar denominated bonds, comprising a USD 500 million bond with a ten year maturity and a USD 250 million bond with a thirty year maturity.
The offer was made pursuant to Syngenta's automatic shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 16, 2011 and a prospectus supplement thereto. The proceeds of the bond will be used for general corporate purposes.
John Ramsay, Syngenta CFO, said: "We have taken advantage of current favorable market conditions in order to further enhance our debt maturity profile. This bond issue is part of our normal funding requirements."
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: