Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Midwest Produce Conference & Expo registration openThe Midwest Produce Conference & Expo looks forward to hosting over 750 industry professionals at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel, August 13-15, 2012. The conference will offer an outstanding range of opportunities for produce retailers and suppliers to develop new business relationships, connect with colleagues, hear high profile speakers and examine the latest in produce and retail services.
Registration is now open and offers the best rates for early-bird registrants.
Housing is also open with special discount rates for Conference registrants and exhibitors that book their rooms through the official conference room block.
Midwest Produce will provide a variety of networking and educational opportunities over three days in Chicago. The general sessions will feature industry-leading authorities, exclusive research, and a panel of consumers giving insights into today’s shopping trends. The exhibit hall will include 150 top suppliers of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, flowers and other products and supplies for retail stores, restaurants and commercial food service operations. A golf outing and optional "backstage" tours will give attendees an opportunity to experience summertime in Chicago.
Information regarding Midwest Produce is available on the web at www.MidwestProduceExpo.com. For exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship or registration information, contact Hall-Erickson Exposition Management at 866-691-6789.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: