Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Midwest Produce Conference & Expo registration openThe Midwest Produce Conference & Expo looks forward to hosting over 750 industry professionals at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel, August 13-15, 2012. The conference will offer an outstanding range of opportunities for produce retailers and suppliers to develop new business relationships, connect with colleagues, hear high profile speakers and examine the latest in produce and retail services.
Registration is now open and offers the best rates for early-bird registrants.
Housing is also open with special discount rates for Conference registrants and exhibitors that book their rooms through the official conference room block.
Midwest Produce will provide a variety of networking and educational opportunities over three days in Chicago. The general sessions will feature industry-leading authorities, exclusive research, and a panel of consumers giving insights into today’s shopping trends. The exhibit hall will include 150 top suppliers of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, flowers and other products and supplies for retail stores, restaurants and commercial food service operations. A golf outing and optional "backstage" tours will give attendees an opportunity to experience summertime in Chicago.
Information regarding Midwest Produce is available on the web at www.MidwestProduceExpo.com. For exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship or registration information, contact Hall-Erickson Exposition Management at 866-691-6789.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: