Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Midwest Produce Conference & Expo registration openThe Midwest Produce Conference & Expo looks forward to hosting over 750 industry professionals at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel, August 13-15, 2012. The conference will offer an outstanding range of opportunities for produce retailers and suppliers to develop new business relationships, connect with colleagues, hear high profile speakers and examine the latest in produce and retail services.
Registration is now open and offers the best rates for early-bird registrants.
Housing is also open with special discount rates for Conference registrants and exhibitors that book their rooms through the official conference room block.
Midwest Produce will provide a variety of networking and educational opportunities over three days in Chicago. The general sessions will feature industry-leading authorities, exclusive research, and a panel of consumers giving insights into today’s shopping trends. The exhibit hall will include 150 top suppliers of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, flowers and other products and supplies for retail stores, restaurants and commercial food service operations. A golf outing and optional "backstage" tours will give attendees an opportunity to experience summertime in Chicago.
Information regarding Midwest Produce is available on the web at www.MidwestProduceExpo.com. For exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship or registration information, contact Hall-Erickson Exposition Management at 866-691-6789.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: