Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: PMA FIT hosts webinar seriesProduce Marketing Association’s Foundation for Industry Talent is launching a webinar series geared toward young professionals that will provide insights on general business practices, industry related issues and human resource topics to help them reach their career development goals. The webinar platform will provide an intimate setting for participants to interact with industry experts.
Registration is open for the first webinar of the series that will focus on the challenges and steps required to move produce from its packing location through the supply chain to a store or restaurant. A number of topics will be covered, including various temperature and humidity requirements of each commodity, transportation and storage challenges, value-added processes and all of the various paths produce can travel from the field to a store or restaurant.
For more information, please visit the website.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: