Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
US: PMA FIT hosts webinar seriesProduce Marketing Association’s Foundation for Industry Talent is launching a webinar series geared toward young professionals that will provide insights on general business practices, industry related issues and human resource topics to help them reach their career development goals. The webinar platform will provide an intimate setting for participants to interact with industry experts.
Registration is open for the first webinar of the series that will focus on the challenges and steps required to move produce from its packing location through the supply chain to a store or restaurant. A number of topics will be covered, including various temperature and humidity requirements of each commodity, transportation and storage challenges, value-added processes and all of the various paths produce can travel from the field to a store or restaurant.
For more information, please visit the website.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: