Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
US: PMA FIT hosts webinar seriesProduce Marketing Association’s Foundation for Industry Talent is launching a webinar series geared toward young professionals that will provide insights on general business practices, industry related issues and human resource topics to help them reach their career development goals. The webinar platform will provide an intimate setting for participants to interact with industry experts.
Registration is open for the first webinar of the series that will focus on the challenges and steps required to move produce from its packing location through the supply chain to a store or restaurant. A number of topics will be covered, including various temperature and humidity requirements of each commodity, transportation and storage challenges, value-added processes and all of the various paths produce can travel from the field to a store or restaurant.
For more information, please visit the website.
Publication date: 3/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: