Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: VAT cut to assist vegetable wholesalersChina's Finance minister Xie Xuren, speaking to an economic forum in Beijing, said th government had plans to remove VAT on vegetable distribution. The aim is to remove tax burdens on vegetable wholesalers, though analysts have said that the move is unlikely to achieve very much.
Vegetable prices have been increasing for months. The latest information released by the Ministry of Commerce showed vegetable prices rising 2.6% between march 5th and March 11th, compared to the week previous.
Publication date: 3/20/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: