Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: VAT cut to assist vegetable wholesalersChina's Finance minister Xie Xuren, speaking to an economic forum in Beijing, said th government had plans to remove VAT on vegetable distribution. The aim is to remove tax burdens on vegetable wholesalers, though analysts have said that the move is unlikely to achieve very much.
Vegetable prices have been increasing for months. The latest information released by the Ministry of Commerce showed vegetable prices rising 2.6% between march 5th and March 11th, compared to the week previous.
Publication date: 3/20/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: