Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Fruit Attraction 2012 will create again the best scenario for business opportunitiesThe International Fair the fruit and vegetable sector - Fruit Attraction - organized by IFEMA and FEPEX, keeps the good commercial rhythm in its fourth edition, to take place between 24 and 26 of October 2012. Registration before 30 of March will prioritize exhibitors when it comes to allocating stands on the 23 of April, for producing companies, and on the 24 of April for suppliers of goods and services.
This fair has become a reference point for the whole national horticultural market and at every edition there are more international participants. So much so that in the last edition, the number of foreign visitors grew up to 3,371 from 92 countries - 81% more than in the previous edition.
In the last three editions, the fair became an essential meeting point for industry companies that acknowledge Fruit Attraction as a forum to boost its business and intensify its actions in the international distribution channel. The fair intends to become the most useful commercial tool for sector professionals. In the 2012 edition, Fruit Attraction focused on boosting internationalization, specially in Latin America, an area of interest as it complements the Spanish sector offer and as it was represented in 2011, through a joint participation of Brazil, Mexico and some Argentinian companies.
The reinforcement of the presence of other geographic areas, like Europe, that counted on an important participation in the last edition with countries like France, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, among others.
Good participation perspectives increase the size, regarding the last edition, its exhibition area now encompasses pavilions 1, 3 and 5.
Maximum profit participation
Fruit Attraction will keep on boosting its modular participation form - All inclusive - that has seen good results, as in a simple way and with the right investment, exhibitors can, in just three days, have more than a hundred working meetings with the main distribution play in the whole world, with an important saving on resources and time. Moreover, the fair is on strategic dates in order to promote commercial exchanges: during the last week of October, when fruit campaigns are over but vegetables are still not started.
Publication date: 3/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: