Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (VA): Onion processors go solarVarsity Produce, one of California's premier grower-shipper-processors of yellow, red, white and sweet onions is set to go solar with Cenergy Power on its processing/cold storage and packing facilities. The 428.40 kilowatt (kW) solar system will pay for itself in less than 4 years, offset approximately 97% of Varsity's utility bills and reduce the plant's carbon footprint by over 1,000,000 lbs. of CO2 per year.
"We evaluated several solar developers and we decided to move forward with Cenergy Power due to their superior solar value and established track record," stated Brent Rhodes, Operations Manager for Varsity Produce. "After looking at solar for several years, we finally saw numbers that made a lot of economic sense and we can now feel really good about decreasing our carbon footprint."
Publication date: 3/19/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: