Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More new exhibitors at Asia Fruit LogisticaThere has been an impressive 25 per cent increase in registered exhibitors and a 23 per cent increase in demand for stand space at this year’s Asia Fruit Logistica compared to the same time last year.
Asia’s leading fresh produce trade show is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo, to accommodate not only the show's strong growth, but the limitless opportunities this exciting market has to offer.
Besides a growth in size, Asia Fruit Logistica is also attracting interest from all the main global markets. Companies from 25 countries across all five continents have already registered to exhibit at the show.
This increasing enthusiasm is a clear indicator of the increasing value that the global fresh produce trade sees in Asia Fruit Logistica as the best place to do business in Asia.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +66 294 146 00
Publication date: 3/13/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: