Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Potandon’s Klondike Family make their debutPotandon Produce introduce the Klondike Family in their national debut with their first episode of an online story book that can be found at www.KlondikeBrands.com.
This innovative potato family features some of the potato varieties that make up the unique potatoes of the Klondike Brands portfolio. The Klondike Family stories are designed to help build consumer enthusiasm for Klondike Potatoes while at the same time educating consumers on the differences between the varieties and to share the message of the nutritional value of these potatoes to younger consumers.
The cleverly animated Klondike Family is made up of a tight knit group of potatoes - Papa Andy, a Klondike Goldust potato, Mama Rose, a Klondike Rose potato, Finnegan, a Klondike Fingerling, Annabelle, a Klondike Gourmet yellow potato, Violet, a Klondike Gourmet purple potato and their pet, Pat (a fun-loving butter pat).
The series also stars Melvin Malicious and his crew of candies who are constantly scheming up ideas to derail the plans of the Klondike Kids.
The story finds the Klondike Family children going off to their first day back to school while Melvin and his minions try to tempt the kids in clever ways to keep the potatoes out of school.
This episode is the first in a line of narrated stories designed to help educate consumers about important potato topics such as health benefits, while engaging them and their children with fun, colorful graphics.
The Klondike Family also has two coloring pages on the site for kids to download and print. The Marketing Department at Potandon is working diligently creating other online games and interactive content with the Klondike Family for the future. The characters and stories were developed for Potandon by Kidzsmart Concepts Inc.
Barbara Keckler, Marketing Supervisor at Potandon said, “We are excited to introduce consumers to our new family. The combination of colorful graphics and kid friendly themes are great tools to get the message about the health benefits of fresh potatoes out to consumers.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 208.557.5131
Publication date: 3/9/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: