Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Bio Patent MonitoringIn Germany the Federal Bureau for Plant Varieties has developed a controlling body together with the Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food, which will keep an eye on the patent applications of crops. These institutions keep track of things and inform the ministry of Agriculture. The goal of this is to be able to inform the ministry early of what effect a patent might have on the sector and nature.
More and more often there are protests or problems in handling patents on seeds and crops. The Ministry of Agriculture hopes the Bio Patent Monitoring will help report and identify monthly requests and possible issues in the future.
Click here for a link to the article with the video at agrarheute.com
Publication date: 3/7/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: