Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU: Techno Fresh expand into EuropeTechno Fresh Consultancy is a ‘Fresh Produce’ service company that has built a reputation for commitment to quality of service, reliability and professionalism.
Established in 1998, the company quickly found a niche in the marketplace, offering Produce Technologists capable of undertaking surveys, quality inspections and technical management designed specifically to clients’ requirements.
By 2009, the company had established a geographically broad customer base, with 90% of clients located overseas. Moreover, the majority of new clients are being generated as a result of word of mouth recommendations, providing Techno Fresh Consultancy with a truly international reputation for providing a high quality and reliable service.
Now after almost 14 years in the business Techno Fresh have travelled to Chile, Saudi Arabia, Argentina as well as all over Europe.
Currently Techno Fresh are expanding into Europe with a permanent location in Rotterdam and this could lead to opening new permanent locations in Europe and maybe further afield.
Tom, Pat and Richards Gaskin at Fruit Logistca
Tom Gaskin, trainee manager at the company said, "one of the main things that helped us with setting this up was Fruit Logistica. This year was the first time we had a stand, we have attended every show in the past but only by walking about with business cards and brochures, by having a stand we were able to still go off and speak to other companies but by having a permanent base we able to broadcast ourselves to everyone at the show, customers were able to make appointments with us and people came to find us".
For more information:
Tel: +44(0)1795 664090
Mob: +44(0)7979 646029
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: