Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Gruventa strengthens collaboration with CajamarThe fruit and vegetables trading company, Gruventa, with headquarters in Lorquí (Murcia) has strengthened its collaboration with the financial entity CAJAMAR.
The general director for Gruventa, Fermín Sánchez Navarro, explained that they are "quite happy after the meeting with Cajamar, since it's a serious entity with prestige, that makes us believe in a positive and fruitful collaboration".
At the same time, Fermín Sánchez explains that "Cajamar, is very operative and agile in the international business. It's at the level of maximum efficiency in the horticultural internationalization".
QR coding campaign
A representative of Gruventa had a meeting in Berlin at Fruit Logistica with the territorial director in Murcia for Cajamar, Bartolomé Viúdez, and the coordinator of Agricultural Businesses in Murcia for the same entity, Jesús López. As Fermín Sánchez explained, "we took the chance to show them our QR coding campaign and inform them about the importance of such promotion for the regional horticultural sector, underlining its nutritional and dietetic values".
At the same time, Fermín Sánchez, pointed out that "at the moment, we are very happy with the evolution of our company. It's acquiring a significant international dimension, so we are working with good distribution chains, that value the quality of our horticultural products".
Publication date: 3/5/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: