Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Gruventa strengthens collaboration with CajamarThe fruit and vegetables trading company, Gruventa, with headquarters in Lorquí (Murcia) has strengthened its collaboration with the financial entity CAJAMAR.
The general director for Gruventa, Fermín Sánchez Navarro, explained that they are "quite happy after the meeting with Cajamar, since it's a serious entity with prestige, that makes us believe in a positive and fruitful collaboration".
At the same time, Fermín Sánchez explains that "Cajamar, is very operative and agile in the international business. It's at the level of maximum efficiency in the horticultural internationalization".
QR coding campaign
A representative of Gruventa had a meeting in Berlin at Fruit Logistica with the territorial director in Murcia for Cajamar, Bartolomé Viúdez, and the coordinator of Agricultural Businesses in Murcia for the same entity, Jesús López. As Fermín Sánchez explained, "we took the chance to show them our QR coding campaign and inform them about the importance of such promotion for the regional horticultural sector, underlining its nutritional and dietetic values".
At the same time, Fermín Sánchez, pointed out that "at the moment, we are very happy with the evolution of our company. It's acquiring a significant international dimension, so we are working with good distribution chains, that value the quality of our horticultural products".
Publication date: 3/5/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: