Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
- “Asian vegetables are no longer a niche product”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NC): National watermelon board seeks nominationsThe National Watermelon Promotion Board will hold a nomination convention in conjunction with the North Carolina Watermelon Association Meeting on Saturday, March 10, at 8 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Sunspree, Wrightsville Beach, to nominate qualified watermelon producers and watermelon handlers to fill open positions as directors of the board.
The NWPB encourages all women, minorities and persons with disabilities who qualify as watermelon producers and handlers to attend the meeting and run for nomination to the NWPB, which represents about 2,200 commercial watermelon producers, handlers and importers.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting NWPB Director of Operations & Industry Affairs Rebekah Dossett or Industry Affairs Manager Andrea Smith toll-free at +1 877-599-9595.
Publication date: 3/5/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: