Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NC): National watermelon board seeks nominationsThe National Watermelon Promotion Board will hold a nomination convention in conjunction with the North Carolina Watermelon Association Meeting on Saturday, March 10, at 8 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Sunspree, Wrightsville Beach, to nominate qualified watermelon producers and watermelon handlers to fill open positions as directors of the board.
The NWPB encourages all women, minorities and persons with disabilities who qualify as watermelon producers and handlers to attend the meeting and run for nomination to the NWPB, which represents about 2,200 commercial watermelon producers, handlers and importers.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting NWPB Director of Operations & Industry Affairs Rebekah Dossett or Industry Affairs Manager Andrea Smith toll-free at +1 877-599-9595.
Publication date: 3/5/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: