Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco second quarter shows strong salesU.S. warehouse club operator Costco Wholesale Corp posted quarterly profit above expectations, helped by strong sales.
For its second quarter, Costco earned $394 million, or 90 cents per share, up from $348 million, or 79 cents per share last year.
Sales rose 10 percent to $22.51 billion.
Total revenue for the company was $23 billion, up 10 percent.
Publication date: 2/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: