Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco second quarter shows strong salesU.S. warehouse club operator Costco Wholesale Corp posted quarterly profit above expectations, helped by strong sales.
For its second quarter, Costco earned $394 million, or 90 cents per share, up from $348 million, or 79 cents per share last year.
Sales rose 10 percent to $22.51 billion.
Total revenue for the company was $23 billion, up 10 percent.
Publication date: 2/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: