Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco second quarter shows strong salesU.S. warehouse club operator Costco Wholesale Corp posted quarterly profit above expectations, helped by strong sales.
For its second quarter, Costco earned $394 million, or 90 cents per share, up from $348 million, or 79 cents per share last year.
Sales rose 10 percent to $22.51 billion.
Total revenue for the company was $23 billion, up 10 percent.
Publication date: 2/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: