Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco second quarter shows strong salesU.S. warehouse club operator Costco Wholesale Corp posted quarterly profit above expectations, helped by strong sales.
For its second quarter, Costco earned $394 million, or 90 cents per share, up from $348 million, or 79 cents per share last year.
Sales rose 10 percent to $22.51 billion.
Total revenue for the company was $23 billion, up 10 percent.
Publication date: 2/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: