Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- Panama: The first industrial commercial nursery certified to produce and export seedlings
Exchange ratesmore »
Positive results for Peru presence at BioFach
During the last edition of BioFach, twelve Peruvian companies showed their products, as part of PromPeru promotional activities for foreign trade.
Besides fresh produce - fruit, vegetables, bananas, ginger, mango, turmeric, passion fruit, avocado and Maca root - the companies showed also a rich assortment of processed products such as dried fruit powder, other Peruvian typical products such as mesquite, carob or lucuma, and also frozen fruit such as IQF frozen mango or frozen passion fruit flesh.
Other products in the spotlight were blueberry, camu camu, Peruvian cherry, Maca root, quinoa and sugar cane.
Every visitor could taste the typical products from Peru but also traditional drinks such as pisco sauer. The business meetings B2B were organised by Maica Martinez, owner of Spanish company INTERCO.
Peruvian companies participating at BioFach underlined the importance of European market for organic product export and commented the good hospitality during the fair, which they will attend also in the coming years.
Business Development Manager
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: