Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Positive results for Peru presence at BioFach
During the last edition of BioFach, twelve Peruvian companies showed their products, as part of PromPeru promotional activities for foreign trade.
Besides fresh produce - fruit, vegetables, bananas, ginger, mango, turmeric, passion fruit, avocado and Maca root - the companies showed also a rich assortment of processed products such as dried fruit powder, other Peruvian typical products such as mesquite, carob or lucuma, and also frozen fruit such as IQF frozen mango or frozen passion fruit flesh.
Other products in the spotlight were blueberry, camu camu, Peruvian cherry, Maca root, quinoa and sugar cane.
Every visitor could taste the typical products from Peru but also traditional drinks such as pisco sauer. The business meetings B2B were organised by Maica Martinez, owner of Spanish company INTERCO.
Peruvian companies participating at BioFach underlined the importance of European market for organic product export and commented the good hospitality during the fair, which they will attend also in the coming years.
Business Development Manager
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: