Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Famous quotes contest continues through March, but with a twist
US: Organics Unlimited promotes quality through social involvementContinuing their mission to promote “quality” throughout the industry, Organics Unlimited will be furthering efforts with another contest this March. While encouraging interactivity through social media, Organics Unlimited is keeping the game fresh with the end goal of promoting quality.
At the end of February, Organics Unlimited will close the quote submission contest and begin a new contest that will coincide with the “quality” campaign for the first quarter. Aristotle’s quote, “Quality is not an act. It’s a habit,” will still appear on March’s ads, but one ad will be slightly different from the others. Organics Unlimited is asking their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter followers to locate the adjusted ad and post their findings to receive a prize.
Organics Unlimited president Mayra Velazquez de Leon states, “Reinforcing quality is a key factor in ensuring that our industry will thrive and grow.” Organics Unlimited is looking for anyone in the industry to participate with the contest to help champion quality.
This year’s Famous Quotes campaign will include attractive point of purchase materials as well as merchandising ideas that give shoppers incentives to purchase more organic bananas – already the most popular item in the produce department. Store merchandisers and produce managers can get ongoing ideas by following Organic Odes at www.organicsunlimited.blogspot.com. Organics Unlimited has added a recipe section to their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/OrganicsUnlimited) to provide additional ideas at both the store and consumer level.
Organics Unlimited is a San Diego-based distributor of organic produce from Mexico and South America, providing GROW-certified bananas. They are USDA certified for the US and Canada through Organic Certifiers. Organics Unlimited offers organic bananas through their traditional label as well as the GROW label.
For more information:
Tel: +1 619.710.0658
Publication date: 2/29/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: