Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
A lot of attention for Dutch onion sector at Fruit LogisticaThe Dutch onion sector was well represented at the Fruit Logistica 2012 and the onion traders often used the collective fair tool kit. This special tool kit has a number of new resources which convey the collective message of the Dutch onion sector. A part of this tool kit is a digital magazine, folders in five different languages and a walking act in a specially designed onion suit.
9 companies used the tool kit, the contents of which were developed in consultation with the sector. This means it connects well to the wishes of the various companies and the folders and the magazine are an addition to the promotional resources, which the individual companies use.
Ingredients of the tool kitThe magazine represents respect for a daily product like the onion and is available in five languages. The magazine was developed by and for the onion sector. The onion traders can use it to show their international importers what the Dutch onion sector stands for. View the digital onion magazine in Dutch, English, Portuguese, French or Russian at www.onion.nl.
Besides the digital magazine the tool kit contains free onion folders in five languages; English, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The onion folders are presented in a free collective folder holder with the explanation of the 7 principles of the onion in it. The dispersion of this tool kit is within the Strategische Plan Promotie (strategic plan of promotion of the) onion sector 2012-2014.
Using itIf you are soon to be at a fair, use the folder holder and order the folders, which inform your customers about the sector. Details at: firstname.lastname@example.org o.v.v. onion tool kit.
Publication date: 2/28/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: