Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
A lot of attention for Dutch onion sector at Fruit LogisticaThe Dutch onion sector was well represented at the Fruit Logistica 2012 and the onion traders often used the collective fair tool kit. This special tool kit has a number of new resources which convey the collective message of the Dutch onion sector. A part of this tool kit is a digital magazine, folders in five different languages and a walking act in a specially designed onion suit.
9 companies used the tool kit, the contents of which were developed in consultation with the sector. This means it connects well to the wishes of the various companies and the folders and the magazine are an addition to the promotional resources, which the individual companies use.
Ingredients of the tool kitThe magazine represents respect for a daily product like the onion and is available in five languages. The magazine was developed by and for the onion sector. The onion traders can use it to show their international importers what the Dutch onion sector stands for. View the digital onion magazine in Dutch, English, Portuguese, French or Russian at www.onion.nl.
Besides the digital magazine the tool kit contains free onion folders in five languages; English, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The onion folders are presented in a free collective folder holder with the explanation of the 7 principles of the onion in it. The dispersion of this tool kit is within the Strategische Plan Promotie (strategic plan of promotion of the) onion sector 2012-2014.
Using itIf you are soon to be at a fair, use the folder holder and order the folders, which inform your customers about the sector. Details at: email@example.com o.v.v. onion tool kit.
Publication date: 2/28/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: