Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
A lot of attention for Dutch onion sector at Fruit LogisticaThe Dutch onion sector was well represented at the Fruit Logistica 2012 and the onion traders often used the collective fair tool kit. This special tool kit has a number of new resources which convey the collective message of the Dutch onion sector. A part of this tool kit is a digital magazine, folders in five different languages and a walking act in a specially designed onion suit.
9 companies used the tool kit, the contents of which were developed in consultation with the sector. This means it connects well to the wishes of the various companies and the folders and the magazine are an addition to the promotional resources, which the individual companies use.
Ingredients of the tool kitThe magazine represents respect for a daily product like the onion and is available in five languages. The magazine was developed by and for the onion sector. The onion traders can use it to show their international importers what the Dutch onion sector stands for. View the digital onion magazine in Dutch, English, Portuguese, French or Russian at www.onion.nl.
Besides the digital magazine the tool kit contains free onion folders in five languages; English, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The onion folders are presented in a free collective folder holder with the explanation of the 7 principles of the onion in it. The dispersion of this tool kit is within the Strategische Plan Promotie (strategic plan of promotion of the) onion sector 2012-2014.
Using itIf you are soon to be at a fair, use the folder holder and order the folders, which inform your customers about the sector. Details at: email@example.com o.v.v. onion tool kit.
Publication date: 2/28/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: