Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU: Maersk raises Asia-Europe rates againMaersk Line will raise its Asia-Europe rates again, by $400 per 20 foot container.
The new rates will apply from April 1, and cover all European destinations. Maersk Line and most of is competitors had already announced significant rate increases for Asia to Europe in late January. Maersk Line then raised its rates by $775 per 20 foot equivalent unit, with effect from March 1, more than a doubling of the then current spot level.
"A week ago I would have said that it would be impossible for Maersk Line to make a profit in 2012. However, if they get this through, we have a completely different starting point for 2012 and 2013," Ricky S. Rasmussen at Nykredit Markets said.
Publication date: 2/24/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: