Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Rinac launch banana ripening chamberRinac India ltd has launched a new energy efficient pressurised banana ripening chamber, known as the Bana Barn, at Trichy last weekend.
The chamber uses rack type refrigeration that reduces energy use and eliminates wastage. The uniform cooling and ripening process will eliminate possible weight loss and the consequent financial loss to users, according to Mr R. Krishnan, CEO of Rinac.
To raise awareness about the ripening process, challenges faced by farmers in Trichy and the solutions available, the company is also conducting a program called Rinac Connect.
Publication date: 2/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: