Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Rinac launch banana ripening chamberRinac India ltd has launched a new energy efficient pressurised banana ripening chamber, known as the Bana Barn, at Trichy last weekend.
The chamber uses rack type refrigeration that reduces energy use and eliminates wastage. The uniform cooling and ripening process will eliminate possible weight loss and the consequent financial loss to users, according to Mr R. Krishnan, CEO of Rinac.
To raise awareness about the ripening process, challenges faced by farmers in Trichy and the solutions available, the company is also conducting a program called Rinac Connect.
Publication date: 2/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: