Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Brazil: Carrefour imports Chilean grapes with Origin Warranty sealSupermarket chain Carrefour has for the first time imported Chilean grapes with the Origin Warranty seal, to be commercialized in the Brazilian market. Around 300,000 kilos coming from four producers in Chile and reaching shops between February and April, as reported by the magazine Globo Rural.
Consumers that can already get the varieties thompson and flame can, starting next month, also choose three other varieties: sungrame, crimson and red globe, all in 500 grams packs.
After this period, the company will give priority to the Brazilian harvest, placed in Petrolina (PE), from where they also supply with Origin Warranty certification.
The chain expects to sell about 100,000 kilos. With the traceability technology available for products with Origin Warranty, clients can see all information about the production chain for Chilean grapes at www.garantiadeorigen.com.br
Publication date: 2/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: