Job offersmore »
- Quality Control Manager - Netherlands
- Chief Operating Officer - Netherlands
- Operations Manager - Denver, Colorado, USA
- Nucleus Stock Employee - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Material Planner - Vineland Station, Ontario, Canada
- Sales representative - Spain
- Head of Global Marketing & Business Development - Home Counties area UK
- Assistant Grower (Supervisor) - Abbotsford, Canada
- Trainee Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Blueberry Field Harvest Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"More demand for top fruit, many worries about results of frost"
According to the fruit seller from Zwaagdijk stocks of fruit are sufficient. "Of course we had a top harvest, but sales are also good. The coming weeks will be quite positive as far as I can see. Also the good quality of Elstar and Jonagold will find its way in the market, but for stock of lesser quality it will become difficult."
Publication date: 2/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: