Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Saudi Arabia: Lulu's stores promoting produce "From Our Land"The Saudi Arabian Agro Fresh Fest branded "From Our Land," is underway and will continue until March 2nd. The event is being conducted by the Lulu Hypermarket chain and the Ministry of Agriculture and is held at the chain's major outlets in Riyadh and Alkhobar.
Abd Al Jalil Bin A. Al-Ashri, director general, agricultural marketing, Ministry of Agriculture, opened the festival in Riyadh with Sameer Al-Rushaid, deputy director at the Ministry of Agriculture, Eastern Province, following suit in Alkhobar.
Lulu is displaying wide ranges of locally grown produce at affordable prices.
For the promotion Lulu stores have been decorated with colorful displays and The Ministry of Agriculture has organised a photo gallery to reveal the growth and development of the Kingdom's agricultural sector. Lulu will exhibit a video documentary produced by the Ministry of Agriculture to explain the agricultural growth of the Kingdom.
Local nurseries and organic products are also being exhibited at the Lulu stores. The hydroponic system of farming will also be displayed.
More 100 varieties of vegetables from different parts of Saudi Arabia are being promoted during the festival.
Publication date: 2/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: