Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
AU: Better year for sultana producersSultana growers are looking forward to record prices of around $2000 a ton this season. This represents a bit change from last season, when some growers did not even bother harvesting as prices were so low.
South Australian Riverland grower, Philip Sims, says quality has increased significantly and more Australian consumers are demanding local produce.
"There is a big demand for Australian sultanas and probably mainly by Australian consumers who've had the pleasure for many years of eating Australian sultanas and they are now feeling that some of the stuff they're getting is not what they're used to getting."
Publication date: 2/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: